Saturday, July 29, 2006

Starting a new blog...


Here we go. We are starting this new blog in hopes that it will help keep our friends and family connected to us and to baby gib as we venture into a whole new realm of family life. This picture shows baby gib's profile. You can see the little forehead on the top right and as you move left, you can see the nose, lips, and chin. This has been an active little one--especially during the ultrasound yesterday. At this point, he or she is 28 1/2 weeks along. Stay posted for the latest news!

2 comments:

trace said...

cool!!! I love it! I have linked this blog to mine! sounds like all is well - looking forward to seeing you again in september

T & E

Mat said...

cool blog carrie and jon!!!!!!!!!! I'm psyched for all that is happening. thinking of you both and the giblet, with much love, mat