We had a wonderful time with our families. Dylan was able to meet GG (his great grandma--get it?) for the very first time. He was also able to meet his Uncle Steve for the first time. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to meet his Aunt Karen because she was quite sick. We are all hoping she's feeling much better by now. We were disappointed that she and Dylan couldn't meet but we're looking forward to Steve and Karen's visit in a couple months. Dylan also met all of his great aunts and great uncles both in Connecticut and Massachusetts and his many cousins once removed (my cousins). We spent some time figuring out what the relation is actually termed so that's what it is. First cousin once removed.
We rang in the new year the morning of the first of January because there was no way I was going to be able to stay awake until midnight. I tried but failed. I turned in at about 10:00. Oh well! I should get used to this. I'm turning into my parents! I guess that happens once you have children.

No comments:
Post a Comment