Saturday, April 14, 2007
6 months old!
Once again, this post is backdated. In any case, here is the little man on his 6 month birthday. I am amazed that these past six months have flown so quickly. I am thankful for all the advice I received to just enjoy it all because the time does pass before you know it. I have truly tried to savor every moment. It makes the late night/early morning wakings more bearable just knowing this is for a season. It will be gone before Jon and I know it. I loved the newborn stage. I miss it and miss the little baby I held but I know that this next stage in Dylan's development will bring new and exciting things...like solid food!
Enjoy the pictures of Dylan's first experience with rice cereal on his six month birthday! We sure did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
emily saw the pci of dylan in his chair and immediately said "he looks like a crabby jon"!!!
Post a Comment