Wednesday, February 20, 2008

time flies...




I just thought I'd take a quick trip down memory lane. I store all our pictures by month and year. So, the photo to the left was taken last February. It's amazing to see how fast children grow in such a short span of time as you can clearly see how much bigger Dylan is this February. I'm a little smaller (even though the picture doesn't show it) but it won't be that way for too long since baby #2 is on the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Wow...it's hard to believe how much he's changed in a year. I'm getting emotional just imaginging what Jeremiah will be like in a year...not that getting bigger is a bad thing, it's just that they stay small so long...This post is a great reminder to enjoy every stage because each one flies by quickly!

trace said...

Yes my nieces...time surely flies. Don't forget that as you raise those beautiful children of yours.

See you soon.