This morning Jon and I went in to get my 20 week ultrasound. This is the one that is basically the diagnostic ultrasound. The technician checks the organs, takes measurements, tells you whether we're having a boy or a girl, etc. All looked good and baby was measuring right at 20 weeks (due date still Sept. 22nd).
We have another wiggle worm on our hands, though! We saw baby taking gulps of amniotic fluid and moving little arms and legs while we watched the screen. It always amazes me how well you can see each rib, a tiny spine, and a beating heart on these ultrasounds. So I guess you're all wondering if we're having a little girl or a little boy this time around...right? Well, we decided to make you all suffer once again and keep it a surprise until delivery day. I simply can't explain the feeling I had when Dylan was lifted onto me and I was the first to exclaim to everybody, "It's a boy!" so I guess that moment will come in another 20 weeks or so. We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:
So happy for you guys!
Yay! Can't wait to see the little one.
Aw, man! It's so hard for me to wait to find out if it's a girl or boy - and it's not even mine! I was trying really hard to guess from the ultrasound photo - not that I know what I'm looking at! :) Glad to hear that the baby is looking very healthy, though!
Post a Comment