Tucker is 5 months old today! He's such a smily baby who loves to laugh, watch his goofy big brother and suck on his fingers. He's definitely a joy and we're so thankful he's part of our family. In case you're interested, here's what Dylan looked like at five months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WOW...Look at the smile!?!! Whew...can't believe how quickly he is growing up, and I see him fairly regularly. It's always so amazing. I need to pull out some old pictures of the girls, I guess.
We're trying to be on the mend. There are signs....rowdy behavior, sibling bickering, etc. We're close! I suspect we'll all be back on Sunday.
As I keep saying to folks, it really was our turn. Thanks for checking in on the MOPS blog!
He's so cute and getting so big! Dan and I are hoping to come to Williamsburg in late March or early April to meet our new niece/nephew. Will you guys be around? We'd love to see you, too!
Such a cutie pie...I like his outfit too :)
Sarah
I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.
Post a Comment