And while I was checking my email (for 5 minutes, I might add), Tucker found a fun toy. Isn't purple crayon one of the food groups for children under 2? Thank God for non-toxic, washable, Crayola, made in USA crayons!
hi carrie! i'm glad you found my blog, too. :) your boys are SO cute. i can't believe i haven't met tucker yet and he's already 6 months old! we'll be in mechanicsville some in the next couple of months, though, so i'm sure i'll get to see you guys! talk to you soon.
In all honesty, I thought maybe he had cracked his nose while playing on your computer! So very glad it was just a crayon!!
Spent a lot of time talking with the volunteers at the brunch on Thursday about how fast these kids grow up. And here's yours, sitting up!! Man, don't blink....
3 comments:
hi carrie! i'm glad you found my blog, too. :) your boys are SO cute. i can't believe i haven't met tucker yet and he's already 6 months old! we'll be in mechanicsville some in the next couple of months, though, so i'm sure i'll get to see you guys! talk to you soon.
I think everything is a food group for kids under 2. :)
In all honesty, I thought maybe he had cracked his nose while playing on your computer! So very glad it was just a crayon!!
Spent a lot of time talking with the volunteers at the brunch on Thursday about how fast these kids grow up. And here's yours, sitting up!! Man, don't blink....
What a cutie!
Post a Comment