Friday, February 26, 2010

shreddin' it


Dylan enjoys working out alongside of me. Today, it was too cold and windy (in my wimpy opinion) to play outside. The boys had some energy to expend, and Dylan wanted to exercise. So...I turned on some Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and let them imitate what they saw on the screen. Of course, that also meant that Dylan had to take his shirt off, because according to the video, that's how you work out. Oh, and the weights he used are his train whistles since mean old mommy won't let him use her weights for fear he'll get a hernia.

5 comments:

Tami Umland said...

That is funny. The other day all Logan wanted to watch was my pregnancy yoga video as he laid on the couch. Silly kids.

Cheryl said...

So funny! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how the conductor hat completes Dylan's look!

The Jesters said...

That's so awesome! Makes me wonder how ridiculous I look doing my workout videos, though. :)

Alex said...

Hilarious video! And at least D kept his pants on! I don't have that kind of luck with E. Even our Christmas card had to be cropped because he had no pants on in the picture.