Sunday, December 03, 2006

it's christmastime...


...and we decided that we would do one of those photo greetings this year. However, we had no idea how difficult it would be to get a good picture of all three of us where we were all looking at the camera (very tough for Dylan), smiling on cue and at the camera (again, tough for Dylan), were in the right spot, had good lighting, etc. Here is a picture that didn't make the cut but it was the only one where Dylan's eyes were open. Oh well! Oh, and the lighting is too dark for the card we picked out and I'd rather not take the time to do the editing it would require. Once again, oh well! I just thought I'd share with all you readers so that you could see one of our best attempts and little Dylan's eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family shot!

trace said...

it's great! who cares about the lights?!

he's getting so big! can't wait to see you guys on christmas - 22 days!