Wednesday, November 22, 2006

time for thanks


It's that time again...Thanksgiving. I've spent some of my quiet moments (which are few and far between) pondering the things for which I am so thankful. I am thankful for my husband and son and for the rest of my family and friends. I am thankful to God for bringing me to a new place with him. This has been perhaps the most encouraging week at church for Jon since we moved to Asheville and that means so much. We are seeing changed lives more and more...isn't that what is supposed to encourage and excite us? When we see God work? Thank you, Lord, for the many ways you are working and continue to work in and through us. Thank you for the encouragement we desperately needed at such a time as this. And thank you for the precious little boy you have blessed us with. We are certainly enjoying him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dylan! We, Chris, Sarah and Bob Joy, Candy, Aunt Sarah, G.G., Great Aunt Heidi are all admiring your handsomness!
Hello to your beautiful parents. We miss you all. Can't wait till Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Dylan certainly is cute! I am glad you are both enjoying him - Keep these posts coming and I might just decide to one day join you in becoming a mom. :)

Anonymous said...

Dylan is so cute!!! I am glad things are going so well for all of you and that you have been able to wittness Gods work at your church.