If you've been keeping up with this blog, you know that I did not actually post on the 14th, aka Dylan's 4 month birthday. I did, however, remember to take his picture in the familiar baby papasan seat (which we love and would highly recommend) to remember the day. So this post is backdated. Thank you, blogger, for allowing me to do that!
It's hard to believe that Dylan is four months old. Here are his stats to go along with his pictures. He is now 15 lbs, 13.5 oz and 26.25 inches long. He is still in the 90th percentile for his length and he's now in the 50th percentile for his weight. Long and lean. There are several pictures in some different outfits because he's quite the spitter-upper. Oh well! As the doctor says, it's more of a laundry problem than anything....

1 comment:
I recognize those outfits!
What a difference! Looks like his little personality is starting to take shape.
What size is he wearing these days?
Post a Comment