We are making plans to begin a new chapter in our life as a family. We have loved our home in Asheville for the past three and one-half years but now we must sell it so that we can look for a home in Virginia where Jon will begin a new ministry. It's a bittersweet time in our lives as we have some precious memories from this house. It is where I baked my first Thanksgiving turkey, where I hosted many of you as guests, and where our child spent his first days of life. We love this house and this neighborhood and will miss it very much.
Monday, November 12, 2007
new chapter
We are making plans to begin a new chapter in our life as a family. We have loved our home in Asheville for the past three and one-half years but now we must sell it so that we can look for a home in Virginia where Jon will begin a new ministry. It's a bittersweet time in our lives as we have some precious memories from this house. It is where I baked my first Thanksgiving turkey, where I hosted many of you as guests, and where our child spent his first days of life. We love this house and this neighborhood and will miss it very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i SOOO wish nick and i could buy this house!!! we really would if we were done with college.... sorry! how is everything going? shoot me an email hehe. love you all!!!
Post a Comment