Here's the mama at 36 weeks. Yes, that's a very tired look in my eyes. As of today (Friday, 8/29) I am about 36.5 weeks along. Hopefully this little one will arrive early just like Dylan did. I'm not holding my breath for that, though. The timing is always right whenever baby does decide to make his or her grand entry.
And just for fun, which do you think it is--a boy or a girl???

3 comments:
You look great Carrie! We are praying for a healthy and safe delivery! And just for fun, I think it's a boy :) Can't wait to hear the news!!
Great seeing you this weekend. My feeling is girl, but it's not a strong feeling though.
You are very beautiful, Carrie! Those tired eyes are a well earned badge of honor :) I'm thinking the baby may be a boy but I sure would love to see a daughter wrap that Jon around her little finger!
Post a Comment