Sunday, November 23, 2008

i won something!!!

Wahoo! I won something great. Check this out:

http://theclothdiaperwhisperer.blogspot.com/2008/11/fluff-friday-winner-from-week-2.html

She has a weekly contest you can enter to win something fantastic. Her store is at kellyscloset.com and there you will find a link to the cloth whisperer blog. I'm super excited to receive my winnings. You all might think I'm a little strange for getting so excited about the very thing my babies dump their waste into, and I guess it does sound a little odd unless you've been there. Cloth diapering has become something of a hobby for me and it's something I enjoy learning about and exploring. It's a far cry from my graduate studies and maybe that's why I find it enjoyable. I spend a lot of my day changing diapers, so I guess it should be as enjoyable as possible, right?

Here's my littlest munchkin with some fluff on his baby behind.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats Carie!