Wednesday, January 20, 2010

it's christmas time...

I never ever would have thought that we'd have a white Christmas here. It was an amazing snowfall with a total of about 14 inches of fluffy white, perfect snowman-making snow on the ground. The kids had a blast!

Now that's what I call a snowball!

Snow=yummy!



The boys really wanted to help with the tree. By the way, this is the dinosaur shirt Dylan wore practically every time it came out of the dryer this fall. He's finally growing out of it (yay!).


Our very first gingerbread house (decoration placement by Dylan).

2 comments:

The Jesters said...

ooooh, good job on the gingerbread house! I couldn't bring myself to eat any of Benjamin & Nathan's gingerbread house after watching them stick their hands in & play with the candy while they made it. ick - I am not a mom yet... :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those all look really good!