Thursday, January 21, 2010

more christmas...

I just came across this post that I started and never completed. This is a continuation of our Christmas....

Tucker reads a Thomas book with Grandpa.

Dylan was a sheep in the church Christmas pageant. At one point, I couldn't see him from where I was sitting (and trying to keep Tucker relatively quiet). Afterwards, I asked Dylan where he was during that time and he said he needed to eat some hay because that's what sheep do. Yes, there was a bale of hay on the stage where all the children were and yes, Dylan was chewing on a piece. I'm proud of my little sheep and how he embraced his character so well!



Christmas morning was a special one at our house. Dylan is unwrapping his new bicycle complete with training wheels.



Dylan figured out how to climb onto his new bike and Tucker enjoyed sitting in his brand new "happy car". Dylan named the car because of the new and improved smiley face design on the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe. By the way, these things take forever to put together!



Jon hugs the boys just before the gift opening. Dylan's not a fan of pajamas (cute as they may be) and always wants to get dressed immediately after waking. Needless to say, these pj's didn't last long and this is the only picture I was able to take of the two boys while they were still matching.





1 comment:

The Jesters said...

Haha! The hay-eating sheep story. Classic!