Saturday, July 07, 2012

bargain hunting

 
 One of my current favorite past times is bargain hunting. It doesn't happen nearly as much as it used to, but the thrill of a good great deal makes me happy. When we became a one-income family, we decided to make some big changes. There are many areas in which we cut the fat, so to speak. When it comes to our clothing, we rarely (if ever?) buy anything full-price. I love to shop the sales and figure out how to get the most for my money. That is one reason I just can't miss Gymboree's semi-annual sale. This picture shows my best find. Note the original price of $56.95. It's a nice, fairly heavy weight jacket. Probably the heaviest Dylan will need unless we have a big snowfall. Anyway, I paid $5.60 for a brand new Gymboree jacket. Not bad!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: