This is a picture to show you the dresser that Jon and his friend, Ken, worked on. This will be a multifuctional piece in the baby's room as it will serve us as a changing table (note the changing pad and supplies on top) as well as storage. I don't think the photo really does it justice to show the "weathered" look it now has but in any case, you can get an idea of what it looks like.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
coming together
This is a picture to show you the dresser that Jon and his friend, Ken, worked on. This will be a multifuctional piece in the baby's room as it will serve us as a changing table (note the changing pad and supplies on top) as well as storage. I don't think the photo really does it justice to show the "weathered" look it now has but in any case, you can get an idea of what it looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
looks good...hope you are feeling well
ok, things are looking a bit "pink" in there...is the little giblet a girl?! Just wanted to say "HI" from Canada - miss you both!
Hmm...must be the lighting. You're probably referring to the changing pad, Rachel, but it's white--honest!
It's not just the changing pad, the walls too! Hmm...is this a "clue?" Just kidding, anyhow, when exactly are you due again? I know 3 other women having babies this fall, and I'm trying to keep it all straight!
Hey Rachel--
Walls are brown. You can look at one of the August posts. There's a picture and a description. I'm due 10/18 but definitely wouldn't mind little gib making an early appearance!
Wow-3 due in Oct.?! Craziness!
Post a Comment