Friday, August 24, 2007

more visitors!


A friend of mine who I have known since our UConn days met Dylan for the first time this past week. She flew down to North Carolina for a visit from her home in California. We hope to someday visit Colleen and her husband in sunny California someday soon! Here you see Colleen playing with Dylan and the college buds lounging outside Cracker Barrel--one eatery you don't see in Malibu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so amazed that you guys have so many friends you still stay in touch with from college. Me, I didn't graduate that long ago, but the only ones I keep in touch with are a few in/from Asheville & my flute professor from college. Shows how many real friends I had then...

But your abilities to keep in touch are quite admirable!! :)

Oh, & the photos of Dylan are so cute!! I can't believe he's walking & has some teeth... I don't think I've seen him since this has all occurred -- I'm glad we start back with small group soon! :)