Jeremiah Richard Purdy was born this week to Sarah and Rick. We are so excited to meet this adorable little guy. We are also very excited that Dylan has a boy to rough-house with in the years to come. We just think he's the cutest baby boy there ever was--aside from Dylan of course!!! Look at those eyes...and those cheeks...and those lips! We just want to eat him up already. Can you tell we're excited about this perfect little addition to the family??? 
And I do have to brag about his advanced abilities. Notice how he is winking at Uncle Mat? Even my son didn't do that. In fact, Dylan might have opened his eyes once or twice in the hospital but Jeremiah seems to be quite the alert little boy.

4 comments:
I knew I'd find a photo here!! I was in Boston this week, so didn't get to the hospital.
I think Dylan should relocate to CT so he can rough-house on a regular basis.
I'm glad his auntie is so proud...can't wait for you to meet him!
Love,
Sarah
Carrie,
Your nephew is precious! How amazing is our God!
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment