And here's a shot of Dylan's current teeth.
He's got his two bottom front teeth and he's working on the top ones. Dylan ate blueberries, applesauce, cheese, cheerios, and sweet potatoes for lunch today. I think the blueberries are the most obvious in this photo. Check out his right cheek...you should see the other baby! Actually, he fell on his friend's toy last night and bruised himself pretty good. He's doing fine but he was quite upset at first. I think I would have been too. Word has it that I was constantly running into things myself when I was Dylan's age. Poor kid takes after his momma--lots of spit up and bruises....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dylan is too cute. Can't wait to see all of you soon!
Beth
Carrie,
Dylan is such a cutie! Cannot believe he is almost one!
Love, Lisa
Post a Comment