Wednesday, August 26, 2009


I'm fully aware that it's been way too long since I've posted anything on this blog. Our summer has been busy, busy, busy and since this is my very first summer with two children, I've been trying to figure out how to keep cool, have fun and stay sane all at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I love my little guys but they keep me on my toes pretty much all day long. There's literally not much time for sitting and vegging. No, Dylan's not napping anymore and Tucker's naps aren't nearly as regular or as long as I'd like. I have come to terms with that and daily remind myself that I have to treasure the time I have with these little dudes. They won't be little for long. This picture of Dylan shows an almost daily occurance of sand everywhere. Yup, everywhere. Once again, I have to rave about Craigslist. I found this sandbox for just $10. The sand to fill it cost more than the container itself. The boys had hours and hours of fun in it this summer. Definitely one of the best finds I've had in a while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: