A good friend of ours gave us her barely used baby bjorn (thanks Robin!) and Jon just had to try it out (sans baby). Here he is preparing for daddyhood.
Hey -Honey, Did I clean that big spit-up on the borg baby carrier before we gave it to the Gibsons? You know where Ali was really sick for a few weeks - Hmm I think I didn't want to mess with it and just put in a plastic bag in the basement- Oh well, I think I febreezed it before they got it. George
Ha! Great sense of humor George! I admit that I did laugh...and then thought, hmm...I better look more closely at the bjorn! Looked...and laughed again.
5 comments:
yes, very cute. let's see what he looks like when he's on diaper duty.
Hey -Honey, Did I clean that big spit-up on the borg baby carrier before we gave it to the Gibsons? You know where Ali was really sick for a few weeks - Hmm I think I didn't want to mess with it and just put in a plastic bag in the basement- Oh well, I think I febreezed it before they got it.
George
PS. Robin did not find this humorous.
Ha! Great sense of humor George! I admit that I did laugh...and then thought, hmm...I better look more closely at the bjorn! Looked...and laughed again.
Febreeze is great. Why not start the germ swapping early! Hey, what's wrong with sharing a little puke between babies anyway?
Post a Comment