Friday, August 25, 2006

what do you think?

The other evening, I was treated to dinner and some shopping by two friends, Dale and Starla. Dale and Starla made sure I returned from our girls' night out with these two adorable outfits--thanks ladies! So, here's a question for any reader of this littlegib blog--do you think this baby is a boy or a girl? Will the baby be wearing the pink/purple? Or the green?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despite popular opinion (at least according to Mom), I think the baby will come home wearing pink!

-Sarah

trace said...

I'm with Sarah - I've thought pink since the beginning. She can wear either color!

Anonymous said...

My hunch is that it's a girl. Which probably means it's a boy. I'll stick with pink though.
Kerry J.

Anonymous said...

I think the baby will come home wearing pink!! Ali

Anonymous said...

I'm going to join the girl baby train. Although I'm going back and forth here. Ok I changed my mind I'm going with a boy.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot about the color... GREEN! (because my bet was a boy...oh I'm a mess here)