
Dylan Robert decided he wanted to make his debut in the early morning hours this past Saturday, October 14th. With that, I went into labor at about 5:00 a.m. Friday morning and finally delivered this precious boy at 12:34 Saturday morning. He weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces at birth and measured 20 inches long. Jon made a wonderful coach throughout the entire process and is adjusting wonderfully to fatherhood.
We came home from the hospital Sunday afternoon and are enjoying the time we have with our new son. Dylan's grandma Nancy (my mom) flew in on Sunday and was able to visit Dylan and me in the hospital just before we were discharged. We are all doing well and trying to get our rest as much as we can. We appreciate all your thoughts and prayers and we'll try to get in
touch with you as soon as we can.

4 comments:
What a perfectly beautiful baby boy! I was just telling my parents that we should have taken a family pool on the sex of the baby because I think I may have been the only one to have guessed a boy! I am so excited that Dylan Robert has entered our world and can not wait to see him grow! Congrats on the wonderful addition to the family! Love , Bethany
CONGRATULATIONS from Canada! What a beautiful baby boy!
Thanks Beth! And to think that you would've won the family pool! I can't wait for you to meet him!
smooch smooch smooch smooch
Post a Comment