Wednesday, March 28, 2012

6 months already?

How is that even possible? Chloe turned six months old on the 22nd and today we had her appointment to find out just how much she has grown. I thought Tucker was a chunky baby! But now we have our sweet Chloe who is just about off the charts. She is now eating small amounts of solids (avocado, applesauce, oatmeal cereal) in addition to her preferred entree of choice (Mommy). She still can hardly even stand the sight of a bottle so just about all of this is courtesy of me. :) Here are the boys at 6 months: Dylan and Tucker
 
And here's Chloe. 22 pounds, 14 ounces and 27 1/2 inches long.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Time flies!!! She is so cute! Jaron is 6.5 months! However, I wish he would gain some more weight! He is 15 lbs or so:)

The Jesters said...

What a cute picture! I just love her rolls!